These wireless network architectures are essential in the Airport, Transportation, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and Entertainment industries.
A properly designed wireless control network architecture has the following benefits:
· Connecting moving assets where running fiber isn’t feasible or affordable
· Unprecedented combination of bandwidth & low latency
· Achieve the highest levels of reliability for critical control systems
· Proper network segmentation to securely deliver multiple services (vital & nonvital) over the same infrastructure – lowing risk and reducing cost
· Automated network configuration and security
· Flexibility for modern or legacy backhaul